The apprenticeship here at Burton Albion Community Trust gives people aged 16 and over the opportunity to earn while you learn under the National Apprenticeship Wage. You will be contracted to work 30 hours per week for BACT where you will gain real life work experience within a thriving organisation. This allows you to develop and apply the skills learnt in the classroom to real life situations, all with the safety net of the BACT team to help you learn.
By completing an apprenticeship, you are not only gaining a vital qualification, but boosting your overall CV with countless opportunities to extend your knowledge of the sporting world. The programme is accredited through Burton and South Derbyshire College where Monday – Thursday you will be involved in work based learning with us at BACT, and Friday being educated at Burton Albion’s Pirelli Stadium, where you will also be able to gain a variety of additional qualifications.
Level 2 pathway:
- Level 2 NVQ in Activity Leadership
- Level 2 Award in Employment Awareness in Active Leisure and Learning
- Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Learning in Physical Education and School Sport
- Functional Skills – Maths and English (if a C at GCSE was not achieved)
Level 3 pathway:
- Level 3 Diploma in Supporting Learning in Physical Education and School Sport
- Level 3 Award in Employment Awareness in Active Leisure and Learning
To find out more information please contact:
Aaron Savva (Education Manager)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01283 565938