OUR GOAL: We will support and enhance all learning opportunities available in the borough of East Staffordshire through an innovative and structured approach to education.
BACT’S KEY AIMS:
- Deliver high quality education programmes.
- Use the power of the BAFC brand to engage young people.
- Develop bespoke programmes that meet the need of our community.
- Ensure that all students have pathways into education, employment or training.
The education team have a passion for developing innovative programmes that use all aspects of the football club, from the players to the business, to inspire our students. We develop programmes that meet the needs of the local community, such as; Respect Burton, My Future Goal, and Raising Aspirations.
Alongside this we provide Further, Higher, and Adult Education programmes, with clear education and employment pathways for all of our students through comprehensive in-house education models and strong partnerships with local organisations.
The Education department is split into three key areas:
To find out more information please contact:
Aaron Savva (Education Manager)
- E-mail: Aaron.Savva@burtonalbionct.org
- Tel: 01283 565938
Each area has a main focus, which will be achieved through a variety of key programmes delivered by our qualified and experienced education team.