The Traineeship programme is designed for 16-24 year olds not in education, employment or training, to gain the appropriate skills and work experience needed to secure an apprenticeship or employment. The learners are engaged in a 12-week training and work placement programme containing function skills, vocational/employability training and work experience.
Over the 12 weeks you will complete 360 hours, split across work based learning and education. Your typical week will consist of 18 hours of work based learning and 12 hours of education based sessions. The work experience aspect of the programme will be organised directly through Burton Albion Community Trust and we have opportunities with our various partners. Roles include:
· Sports coaching
· Hospitality and Catering
What will you gain from the Traineeship?
· Work based learning, where you will pick up a wide variety of transferable skills.
· Vocational Qualifications including: Level 2 Award in Employment Awareness, Safeguarding Level 1.
· CV building and interview preparation.
· Maths and English support to help give you the literacy and numeracy skills needed to boost your chances of getting a job.
· The programme is free with travel expenses included.
For more information please contact Sarah Evans (Education & Learning Team Leader):
For further details with attending, please contact:
Call: 01283 440041