The apprenticeship here at Burton Albion Community Trust gives people aged 16 and over the opportunity to earn while you learn.
You will be contracted to work 37.5 hours per week (inclusive of 20% off the job training) for BACT where you will gain real life work experience within a thriving organisation. This allows you to develop and apply the skills learnt in the classroom to real life situations, all with the safety net of the BACT team to help you learn.
By completing an apprenticeship, you are not only gaining a vital qualification, but boost your overall CV with countless opportunities to extend your knowledge of the sporting world. The programme is accredited through Mitre Training where you will attend monthly learning hubs and be supported by a BACT mentor.
Read about our latest apprentices here
- Level 3 Standard in supporting the class teacher to enhance pupils’ learning
- Level 3 Diploma in supporting the delivery of physical education and school sport
- Level 2 Community Activator Coach Standard
- Functional Skills – Maths and English (if a C at GCSE was not achieved)
- Additional training and qualifications are also part of the programme such as; NGB qualifications, Safeguarding training, First-Aid.
To find out more information please contact:
Wayne Chadfield (Education & Learning Manager)
- E-mail: Wayne.Chadfield@burtonalbionct.org
- Tel: 01283 246207