Burton Albion Community Trust is delighted to be hosting the first closed road 10K in Burton.
The aim and purpose of hosting the Brewers 10K is to raise the profile of Burton on Trent as a town, the Pirelli Stadium and provide a showcase event in the town for the local and neighbouring residents, whilst also making this an annual fundraising event for Burton Albion Community Trust.
Sunday 9th October – Race starts at 9AM.
Our 10K route is being referred to as a Lollipop route. The route also offers the opportunity to get a PB!
It is also suited to beginners and intermediate runners
The race will start at the Pirelli stadium and finish at the stadium.
The full race route is:
- Start at Pirelli Stadium
- Turn right onto Princess Way
- Continue onto Church Road
- Turn left onto Dovecliff Road
- Turning left up to Knowles Hill
- Left again onto Bitham Lane
- Turning right back onto Princess Way
- Finishing back at the Stadium
Open to anyone aged 16 or above
- NON UK ATHLETICS MEMBERS – £21.00
- UK ATHLETICS MEMBERS – £19.00
- VIP-Individual £25.00
- Team – 4-10 runners – £25.00 per runner
VIP/Team entry includes access to the Albion Suite prior to and after race, secure bag drop and refreshments before and after the race.
There are a number of opportunities to get involved with our showcase event, ranging from:
- Being part of the Runners Village
- And much more…..
For more information on the Brewers 10K or to get involved you can contact us via:
Phone: 01283 246207